Grilled top sirloin with mushroom sauce, dairy-free whipped mashed potatoes, and steamed carrots.
Calories 403% Daily Value*Total Fat 9g 12%Saturated Fat 3.3g 17%Cholesterol 127mg 42%Sodium 256mg 11%Total Carbohydrate 30.6g 11%Dietary Fiber 6.2g 22%Total Sugars 7.9gProtein 50.2gVitamin D 204mcg 1021%Calcium 239mg 18%Iron 31mg 172%Potassium 1900mg 40%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Local Delivery is Available for this Product